Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to Have Multiple Containers for One Node?
How to Have Multiple Containers for One Node? [message #1793590] Fri, 10 August 2018 17:06 Go to next message
mengyu wang is currently offline mengyu wangFriend
index.php/fa/33622/0/Hello,

I would essentially like to show in Sirius two "regions", that I currently represent with containers, that both share a node. The image below shows what I'm after.
index.php/fa/33622/0/

Thanks!
Re: How to Have Multiple Containers for One Node? [message #1793701 is a reply to message #1793590] Tue, 14 August 2018 09:15 Go to previous message
Guillaume Coutable is currently offline Guillaume CoutableFriend

Hello,

If the image in attachment is what you are looking for, you can try to define a custom layout (arrange all) https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/developer/extensions-provide_custom-arrange-all.html.

You can look at the behavior of the layout defined for the "Combined Fragment" in a Sequence diagram.
Your red container can be represented by the combined fragment. Semantically it will not contain the blue container or the node, but graphically, using your custom layout you will be able to display what you want.
As your red container can not contain the blue container or the node, you can use a reference instead in order to keep track of what should be above the red container.

Regards,

Guillaume Coutable - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius

[Updated on: Tue, 14 August 2018 09:20]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:NULL pointer when opening sirius diagram firstly
Next Topic:Linking of sirius editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:10:20 GMT 2024