Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » redistribute to non-mde users
redistribute to non-mde users [message #1793255] Thu, 02 August 2018 08:05 Go to next message
Michiel Fortuin is currently offline Michiel FortuinFriend
Hi,

I have created a meta model with exceed annotations which can be used to edit models. I also have EVL checks, ETL transformations and EGL generation. This is managed by Apache ant.

Now I'm wondering if there is some documentation how to make is usable for non-mde-knowledgeable users and distribute to those users?
So it should be 1 package, with all the transformations and stuf, and a button that does all the checks, transformations and generation without seeing all the metamodels, source files and stuff like that.

If not, any pointers how to begin such a thing would be welcome.

with kind regards,

Michiel Fortuin
Re: redistribute to non-mde users [message #1793257 is a reply to message #1793255] Thu, 02 August 2018 09:11 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Michiel,

A few examples that demonstrate loading EMF models and running Epsilon from Java are available under [1]. Also, [2] shows how ANT workflows containing Epsilon tasks can be run without Eclipse.

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/examples/index.php?example=org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.standalone
[2] https://git.eclipse.org/c/epsilon/org.eclipse.epsilon.git/tree/examples/org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.workflow.standalone

[Updated on: Thu, 02 August 2018 09:12]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Programmatically using EML
Next Topic:Ecore model instance to Eugenia
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:41:06 GMT 2024