Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Equinox » Accessing nested dirname inside NestedDirBundleFile
Accessing nested dirname inside NestedDirBundleFile [message #1793233] Wed, 01 August 2018 22:08 Go to next message
Rahul Shinde is currently offline Rahul ShindeFriend
I've several bundles loaded as part of my Application which are ZipBundleFile, DirBundleFile and NestedDirBundleFile.

While listing the EntryPaths for each of the bundles, I could not find a way to easily distinguish multiple NestedDirBundleFile which share the same base Bundlefile location.
I see a that the NestedDirBundleFile does keep that information within the private field nestedDirName.

Is there any way to get this nestedDirName for the NestedDirBundleFile other than to expose it as a public getter?
Re: Accessing nested dirname inside NestedDirBundleFile [message #1793399 is a reply to message #1793233] Tue, 07 August 2018 14:13 Go to previous message
Thomas Watson is currently offline Thomas WatsonFriend
You also opened a bug on this topic: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=537702

Please keep the discussion in the bug. At this point there is no API for this. But I still do not understand why you would need such information.
Previous Topic:What happen with the comp and ls commands ?
Next Topic:Bug or Feature: Unexpected activation of Prototype service
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 05:56:32 GMT 2024