Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Basic Family Advanced Example - Services does not work ?(Services problem)
Basic Family Advanced Example - Services does not work ? [message #1792905] Wed, 25 July 2018 14:12 Go to next message
Burak Karaduman is currently offline Burak KaradumanFriend
Hello , I am new in Eclipse/Sirius.

So far, ı have finished until advanced tutorial of Sirius. However, then i proceed to use tables to get Cousins in the Tutorial, the Services did not work. The column is empty.

I have done the tutorial from stract at first., as result Cousin column is empty.
Then i deleted and re-installed everything, used the example from pre-made, as result Cousin column is empty again.

The picture is attachted below.

I am really in confision. Moreoever, i could not understand why the Services does not trigger even if i press F3 also.
  • Attachment: cousin.png
    (Size: 140.75KB, Downloaded 90 times)
Re: Basic Family Advanced Example - Services does not work ? [message #1793202 is a reply to message #1792905] Wed, 01 August 2018 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Fasani is currently offline Laurent FasaniFriend
Hello

If you open org.eclipse.sirius.sample.basicfamily.advanced.design\description\basicfamily.odesign you can see that the "cousins" column is valued with the feature "parents" of Person class.
So effectively, the column should be called "Parents"

Regards

Laurent Fasani - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Basic Family Advanced Example - Services does not work ? [message #1793588 is a reply to message #1793202] Fri, 10 August 2018 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tried to follow your steps.. but i couldn't get any results. Maybe i am doing someting wrong. Which parameter should i change ?

Thanks.
  • Attachment: saa.png
    (Size: 191.81KB, Downloaded 69 times)
Re: Basic Family Advanced Example - Services does not work ? [message #1793861 is a reply to message #1793588] Fri, 17 August 2018 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Need help please...
Re: Basic Family Advanced Example - Services does not work ? [message #1793871 is a reply to message #1793861] Fri, 17 August 2018 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guillaume Coutable is currently offline Guillaume CoutableFriend

Hello,

I can see on your attachement you used the feature name "Cousins" on the cousinCol. You should use an existing feature here, like "name".

Regards,

Guillaume Coutable - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius

[Updated on: Fri, 17 August 2018 15:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Basic Family Advanced Example - Services does not work ? [message #1793957 is a reply to message #1792905] Tue, 21 August 2018 07:37 Go to previous message
Prajna VGFriend
Hi,

Try that in new eclipse by launching a new runtime configuration. I think you can't run that service method in same eclipse.

Regards,

Prajna
Previous Topic:Layout invokation in the process of opening sirius diagram
Next Topic:Sirius Element Properties Title Edit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:06:08 GMT 2024