Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Create multiple elements when creating new model instance
Create multiple elements when creating new model instance [message #1792769] Mon, 23 July 2018 16:34 Go to next message
Kevin Sanchez is currently offline Kevin SanchezFriend
Hello everyone,

For an university project I am using a Sirius Viewpoint to easily creates model with a visual representation. I can add elements, modify properties and create relations between elements. What I'm trying to do now is to create multiple elements when I create an instance from the palette. When I create an element A I want to create an element B and an edge between A and B. Can someone give some advice in how to do that?
Re: Create multiple elements when creating new model instance [message #1793583 is a reply to message #1792769] Fri, 10 August 2018 14:01 Go to previous message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hello Kevin,

To do this, it's necesary that the mapping that represents A, B and the edge between both are defined in the odesign file!
After in you creation tool of A, after the begin you will do a create Instance of A, after you will do a create instance of B and a Create Instance of the relation. If your edge is an element based edge, otherwise if your edge is a relation based edge you must set the feature that is mapped by the edge mapping.

Regards,
Previous Topic:Overriding default layer tools in extension viewpoint
Next Topic:How is BPMN-Designer related to Sirius/ObeoNetwork/BPMN2 Modeler
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:09:03 GMT 2024