Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » [Oxygen] Hyperlink Column in TablePage?(Is there a way to have hyperlinks in a TablePage column with targets retrieved from DB?)
[Oxygen] Hyperlink Column in TablePage? [message #1792222] Thu, 12 July 2018 18:49 Go to next message
Desarrollador CCR is currently offline Desarrollador CCRFriend
Hi,

Is there a way to have a hyperlink column in a TablePage?

I'm using an AbstractStringColumn, setting getConfiguredHtmlEnabled to true, and passing an HTML anchor element as the data. I'm having trouble setting the anchor's target using JavaScript, because the data I need is loaded with the TablePage, and I can't find an event to trigger the script only once the TablePage is loaded (DOMContentLoaded is no good). Is this a good way to go, or is there another way to have hyperlinks in a TablePage with dynamic targets retrieved from the database?

Thank you
Re: [Oxygen] Hyperlink Column in TablePage? [message #1792237 is a reply to message #1792222] Fri, 13 July 2018 06:14 Go to previous message
Stephan Merkli is currently offline Stephan MerkliFriend
Hi

I assume you load the data in Java by overridding AbstractPageWithTable.execLoadData. You might add the hyperlink directly in Java, for example with
HTML.link("http://www.example.org", "Link to example.org").toHtml()

Kind regards
Stephan
Previous Topic:[Oxygen] How does CSS/Less Styling work?
Next Topic:How do I change the theme in my Scout project to the default theme?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:44:49 GMT 2024