Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Activate Filter by Default
Activate Filter by Default [message #1791970] Mon, 09 July 2018 08:19 Go to next message
Bo Liu is currently offline Bo LiuFriend
Hello Community,

I have defined some filters in odesign.

Does anyone know how to activate filters by default?

Regards,
Bo
Re: Activate Filter by Default [message #1791976 is a reply to message #1791970] Mon, 09 July 2018 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

I may be wrong but if you need to activate filters by default, I think that it means that the elements you need to be filtered should be placed in a different layer that is not active by default. Also this way to display them, instead of deactivating a filter, you would activate a layer.
If you still want to activate a filter by default, you will need to do it programatically using the runnable ChangeFilterActivation and you can access all your filters from a DDiagram by calling the methods getDescription().getFilters(). You can trigger this from a ResourceSyncClient when notified of EditingSessionEvent.REPRESENTATION_ABOUT_TO_BE_CREATED_BEFORE_OPENING, you should have a look to SaveSessionWhenNoDialectEditorsListener for example.

Regards,
Steve

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Activate Filter by Default [message #1792091 is a reply to message #1791976] Wed, 11 July 2018 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bo Zhang is currently offline Bo ZhangFriend
I think Concerns is used for set the default filter, but it can't work now.
Re: Activate Filter by Default [message #1792096 is a reply to message #1792091] Wed, 11 July 2018 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

Concerns are an old feature kept for historical reasons but is pretty much obsolete. I would not recommand to use them.

Regards,
Steve

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Activate Filter by Default [message #1792370 is a reply to message #1791976] Mon, 16 July 2018 14:42 Go to previous message
Bo Liu is currently offline Bo LiuFriend
Thanks for the reply!
I'll try the programmatical method.
Previous Topic:Update model properties from custom widget
Next Topic:Is there any way we can apply company logo as the watermark for canvas?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 11:56:33 GMT 2024