Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Entry to application via Citrix
Entry to application via Citrix [message #1791825] Thu, 05 July 2018 16:03 Go to next message
Carlos Ferrer is currently offline Carlos FerrerFriend
Greetings,
I am attempting to automate a Java app and the entry to it is via Citriz., But being new to Jubula am wondering if this is possible? Some guidance is appreciated.

In fact, my first test would be to login into the app.

Thanks in advance,
-Carl
Re: Entry to application via Citrix [message #1792348 is a reply to message #1791825] Mon, 16 July 2018 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Hello Carl,

I am unsure what you mean with Citrix, since there is more than the one Citrix application or product. In General Jubula can test Java Applications which are using a JavaFx, RCP or Swing User Interface. You can also test applications which are running on other machines. They must only be connected somehow via network and a Autagent or Autrun must also run on the remote machine.

best regards
Marvin Mueller
Re: Entry to application via Citrix [message #1792386 is a reply to message #1792348] Mon, 16 July 2018 18:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks, Marvin!

So, to get into the app I start this URL > http://env.rapps.abs.internal.acan.local/Citrix/RAPPS. This is the entry point. Citrix Store Front is what we have.
I am wondering if I can start this URL with the ub_app_activate method, enter user name and password, etc.?

Re: Entry to application via Citrix [message #1792387 is a reply to message #1792386] Mon, 16 July 2018 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way, I get this message, when I try the AUT:

This content cannot be displayed in a frame

To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.

Re: Entry to application via Citrix [message #1792788 is a reply to message #1792387] Tue, 24 July 2018 05:49 Go to previous message
Milos Hroudny is currently offline Milos HroudnyFriend
Try this:
Create html project, in AUT configuration fill in AUT URL http://...
Browser, e.g. Chrome, Browser-Path C:\...\chrome.exe or something like this
and follow the instructions for html application testing in user guide.
You can use embedded AUT agent, I guess. In some cases is object mapping necessary but I usually use XPath for html. Depends on situation.
Previous Topic:Problem with object mapping
Next Topic:Jubula 8.6.0 is released
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 15:36:39 GMT 2024