Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » TreeItem foregroundColor always Black
TreeItem foregroundColor always Black [message #1791542] Mon, 02 July 2018 09:25
Mary Dilip is currently offline Mary DilipFriend
Hello All,

I recently started using RCPTT for automating the UI testcases for my RCP. It has been really helpful and amazingly easy. But I ran into this problem that blocks me from completely verifying the expected results of several of my testcases.
My RCP has a Tree view that follows a color code. The tree items are displayed indifferent colors based on their related data.
So, I have a TreeViewer with a LabelProvider and the getForeground() method of the labelProvider handles the colors, as usual.

Problem: In RCPTT, the property foregroundColor of all TreeItems are always x000000, though the tree items are visibly in different colors.

First I thought, it could be that when the item is selected, it is still black in color, no matter what its color is otherwise. So I tried to access the tree items indirectly through their parent items
[get-item -path <parent> | get-property "getItems().TreeItem[0].getForeground()"]
so that I dont have to click on them while asserting. But still getForeground() returns black.

Is this a bug in RCPTT? Or am I doing something wrong? Can someone please help....
Previous Topic:How to scroll a view ?
Next Topic:Exclude contexts from delay
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:16:15 GMT 2024