Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Tycho and JUnit
Tycho and JUnit [message #1791417] Fri, 29 June 2018 06:49 Go to next message
Chris Merg is currently offline Chris MergFriend
Hello everyone,

I'm currently trying to configure some JUnit Tests for my RAP project and it's working well before deploying. Now when I try to deploy my war file to Tomcat, Tycho added "org.eclipse.rap.rwt.testfixture" and "org.junit" to my config.ini while they are not added in my project.product file. I just added those 2 in my Manifest.MF as Imported Packages (otherwise my test class cannot import "org.eclipse.rap.rwt.testfixture.TestContext" and "org.junit.Rule").

Once I try to deploy the war to tomcat, my Plugin does not start anymore, I'm getting this error when trying to start from OSGI Console:

BundleException: Could not resolve module: Project [3]
  Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.eclipse.rap.rwt.testfixture; version="3.4.0"
    -> Export-Package: org.eclipse.rap.rwt.testfixture; bundle-symbolic-name="org.eclipse.rap.rwt.testfixture"; bundle-version="3.4.0.20171017-0945"; version="3.4.0"
       org.eclipse.rap.rwt.testfixture [44]
         Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: javax.servlet; version="[3.1.0,4.0.0)"

So how can I exclude JUnit and Testfixture from my war file while still being able to import them to my Test classes?

Thanks in advance,
Chris
Re: Tycho and JUnit [message #1791466 is a reply to message #1791417] Fri, 29 June 2018 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Merg is currently offline Chris MergFriend
Nevermind, I just needed to add ";resolution:=optional" to Required bundle.
Re: Tycho and JUnit [message #1791526 is a reply to message #1791466] Mon, 02 July 2018 02:32 Go to previous message
Chris Fairhall is currently offline Chris FairhallFriend
Have you tried excluding the test bundles from your feature so Tycho doesn't include them or their dependencies in the WAR file?
Previous Topic:[ANN] RAP 3.5 released
Next Topic:RAP dependencies hell
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:02:03 GMT 2024