Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Model Driven Health Tools » Healthcare Survey CDA document
Healthcare Survey CDA document [message #1791300] Wed, 27 June 2018 21:58 Go to next message
Kalyan Dasika is currently offline Kalyan DasikaFriend
Hi:

This question is regarding creating a CDA Document (National Health Care Survyes) as described in the link below. The link points to a validator.

https://cda-validation.nist.gov/muValidationNHCS10/validation.jsp

If I understand it correctly, EHRs are required to produce a CDA document that conforms to the spec (mentioned in the link above). I could not find a template class that represents this CDA document. Is it something we need to assemble using various mdht section template classes?

Thanks,
Kalyan

[Updated on: Wed, 27 June 2018 22:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Healthcare Survey CDA document [message #1791360 is a reply to message #1791300] Thu, 28 June 2018 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean Muir is currently offline Sean MuirFriend
I am not familiar with that particular Implementation guide but it appears the ONC decided to use another tooling solution for this particular validation and not leverage MDHT. It would be possible to model the implementation guide within MDHT and then you would have the ability to create using the MDHT api; You could also use the base CDA api but would need to manually add the template ids, etc and there would be no validation
Re: Healthcare Survey CDA document [message #1791393 is a reply to message #1791360] Thu, 28 June 2018 17:09 Go to previous message
Kalyan Dasika is currently offline Kalyan DasikaFriend
Ok thank you Sean
Previous Topic:Cancer Event Report CDA document Template
Next Topic:Error while validating VDT Ambulatory Summary in edge tool
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 17:21:04 GMT 2024