Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Other problems when saving BPMN models(The Process ID is Invalid: Sub20%process20%AB)
Other problems when saving BPMN models [message #1790726] Fri, 15 June 2018 06:38 Go to next message
Jack Veenendaal is currently offline Jack VeenendaalFriend
Good day all

I'm very new to Eclipse and am modelling using Generic BPMN 2.0 Diagrams. I seem to be getting inconsistent errors when saving. Some of my models save perfectly while others come up with the above mentioned error (The Process ID is Invalid: Sub20%process20%AB). I don't seem to be able to locate the source of the problem since some models do save without error whilst others don't.
I then delete these error models from my file structure in the Explorer view but as soon as I create a new model the deleted ones appear in the Explorer view again.

Any help highly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Other problems when saving BPMN models [message #1790852 is a reply to message #1790726] Tue, 19 June 2018 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Soika is currently offline Ralph SoikaFriend
This sounds very strange. Please note that eclipse manages files from your eclipse workspace by itself. This means, if you change/delete files form outside (file explorer) you have to refresh your eclipse project after that. (Select project from your workspace and press F5).
Also the processid inside your bpmn file should not contain blanks. Maybe this is your main problem. Note, the process-name is for display and visualization, the process-id is for internal purpose. Numbers are fine there.
Re: Other problems when saving BPMN models [message #1790914 is a reply to message #1790852] Wed, 20 June 2018 08:02 Go to previous message
Jack Veenendaal is currently offline Jack VeenendaalFriend
Thanks so much. I'll try asd see what transpires.
Previous Topic:Problem when saving a model
Next Topic:Does the customtasks example work ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:31:01 GMT 2024