Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Visualization of a cross reference (Visualization of a cross reference )
Visualization of a cross reference [message #1790705] Thu, 14 June 2018 16:39 Go to next message
Antonio Garmendia is currently offline Antonio GarmendiaFriend
Hi,

I'm just trying to develop a graphical environment for a meta-model that its structure is similar to the following:

index.php/fa/33117/0/

And the expected result should be:

index.php/fa/33118/0/

The first problem that I face is the creation of the starting and ending point inside the object C. I would like to know a good way of create such kind of element that has no mapping in the meta-model. What I though in this case is to create a sub node using as a DomainClass: C and it works but maybe is not the best way to do that, there is better way?.

Secondly, I need a representation of objects of type B represented in one way inside the C object and a different style outside of C. I try at first to use Style Customization, but I don't find the way, any hints?

Finally, the creation of edges between the nodes. I try using OCL expression but when a node is referenced by two objects of type C (in the example could be the node: typeB1) Sirius shows duplicated edges.

I can upload the *.odesign with my approach if necessary. Any hint would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Anthony
  • Attachment: mm.png
    (Size: 6.54KB, Downloaded 344 times)
  • Attachment: diagram.png
    (Size: 17.58KB, Downloaded 259 times)
Re: Visualization of a cross reference [message #1790729 is a reply to message #1790705] Fri, 15 June 2018 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hello Anthonny,

Could you send us your metamodel and the odesign file?
It would be easier.

Thanks.

Regards,
Re: Visualization of a cross reference [message #1790736 is a reply to message #1790729] Fri, 15 June 2018 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Julien,

I have attached a minimal example in this reply.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Anthony
Re: Visualization of a cross reference [message #1790739 is a reply to message #1790736] Fri, 15 June 2018 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Anthony,

For the first question,
To represent an Object in a representation, it must be mapped to an Object, so you have no alternative to the one you made.This is the best way.
For the seconde question,
You must create two mapping as you have done before. The customization style will be applied to a mapping from a condition. In your case you want to display 2 graphic shapes for the same object, so you have to define 2 mappings as you did.
For the third question,
If I understand your need, you can add a precondition on the precondition of the edge mapping (in tab/Advanced). I enclose the result. If it's your need, the precondition for the 3 edges mapping is:
aql:targetView.eContainer()=sourceView.eContainer()

Regards
Re: Visualization of a cross reference [message #1790802 is a reply to message #1790739] Mon, 18 June 2018 08:07 Go to previous message
Hi,

That's exactly what I want. Thanks you very much!

Cheers,
Anthony
Previous Topic:Creating Intercardinal BorderNodes
Next Topic:Creating edges between sub nodes present in different Conatiners.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:34:39 GMT 2024