Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » AUT freezing when replaying test for large amount of data
AUT freezing when replaying test for large amount of data [message #1790675] Thu, 14 June 2018 10:13 Go to next message
Kaneez Abbas is currently offline Kaneez AbbasFriend
I am recording and running a test through RCPTT in which I have to select one record from a table.
The recording is done properly but when I replay it, then-
- When the records are less in number, then this works fine.
- When the table has lots of records, say 20,000, AUT starts to freeze and eventually terminates.

Has anyone faced the same problem?
Are there any possible solutions, besides using smaller list - like anything to tweak in memory/configuration setting?

Or is this a bug?

Details:
RCPTT version: 2.2.0
AUT: Juno Service Release 1
Re: AUT freezing when replaying test for large amount of data [message #1791328 is a reply to message #1790675] Thu, 28 June 2018 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viktoria Dlugopolskaya is currently offline Viktoria DlugopolskayaFriend
Hi Kaneez,

First, you have to find out a problem that terminates AUT. If it is a problem with memory, you can try to increase heap size by setting xmx vm arg in the launch configuration for your AUT.
Re: AUT freezing when replaying test for large amount of data [message #1795966 is a reply to message #1791328] Wed, 03 October 2018 11:15 Go to previous message
Kaneez Abbas is currently offline Kaneez AbbasFriend
Hey Viktoria,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I increased the heap size and now it is working fine.

Thanks again!
Previous Topic:Right Click positioning to the incorrect location in the replay mode
Next Topic:where older runner version could be found?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:51:37 GMT 2024