Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Acceleo creating a UI launcher "Acceleo Model to text"not found( I follow this link http://wiki.eclipse.org/Acceleo/Getting_Started in the final step " Creating a UI launcher " - I don't have Acceleo Model to text .)
Acceleo creating a UI launcher "Acceleo Model to text"not found [message #1790583] Wed, 13 June 2018 09:05 Go to next message
wang shiyu is currently offline wang shiyuFriend
I followed the this link http://wiki.eclipse.org/Acceleo/Getting_Started and created the "muicm2code" and the "muicm2code.ui" projects. I right click the "muicm2code.ui" project, choose "Run as" ->"Eclipse Application ", it run well.
I opend the *.muicm file in this Eclipse Application and i do not find the menu"Acceleo Model to text".when I right click the *.muicm file, I do not find the menu "Acceleo Model to text" too. I do not know why and where to find this menu?

The screenshoots of the "muicm2code" and the "muicm2code.ui" projects and Eclipse Application are uploaded in attachments and two projcets are uploaded too.

[Updated on: Wed, 13 June 2018 09:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Acceleo creating a UI launcher "Acceleo Model to text"not found [message #1790585 is a reply to message #1790583] Wed, 13 June 2018 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The "muicm2code" project

[Updated on: Wed, 13 June 2018 12:46]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Acceleo creating a UI launcher "Acceleo Model to text"not found [message #1790589 is a reply to message #1790585] Wed, 13 June 2018 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

The appearance of a "Acceleo Model to text" appears in a menu after the following text.

The wizard will create a new plugin with all the necessary code to display a new action for the selected model file that will generate code in the specified folder. The screenshot below shows the result of this plugin, a Generate Uml To Beans action on the *.uml* files.

This suggests that the "new plugin" provides this as a UML support. Why do you expect to see it in your workspace?

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: Acceleo creating a UI launcher "Acceleo Model to text"not found [message #1790598 is a reply to message #1790589] Wed, 13 June 2018 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for your reply.
I did not express my meaning correctly. The examples "org.eclipse.acceleo.module.sample " in this link http://wiki.eclipse.org/Acceleo/Getting_Started can transform Uml to Beans. Similarly, my project"muicm2code" can transform *.muicm file to *.java file.
After the step you mentioned "The wizard will create a new plugin with all the necessary code to display a new action for the selected model file that will generate code in the specified folder. The screenshot below shows the result of this plugin, a Generate Uml To Beans action on the *.uml* files. ", it will show the menu "Acceleo Model to text"->"Generate Uml to Beans".
The menu "Acceleo Model to text" ->"Generete Muicm to Java/Xml" which is suitable for my project rather than the menu "Acceleo Model to text"->"Generate Uml to Beans" can appear in the Eclipse Application that I created from my project "muicm2code.ui",which is really I want.
I think the creation process of the menu "Acceleo Model to text" ->"Generete Muicm to Java/Xml" is similar to the proces of the menu "Acceleo Model to text" ->"Generete Muicm to Java/Xml".
Does that make sense? Can you catch my idea?
Wait for your reply.
Re: Acceleo creating a UI launcher "Acceleo Model to text"not found [message #1790600 is a reply to message #1790598] Wed, 13 June 2018 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want to complete the tranformation from *.muicm to *.java and*.xml in the Eclipse Application generated from "muicm2code.ui" project by popmenu or someway else.
But I failed.
Re: Acceleo creating a UI launcher "Acceleo Model to text"not found [message #1790603 is a reply to message #1790600] Wed, 13 June 2018 12:21 Go to previous message
Luckily, I find the PopupMenu by creating a new project and a folder under that project. Then I copy the "movie.muicm" to this folder and right click on the "movie.muicm" , the popup menu"Generate Muicm2code" is shown . The result is as picture4.
  • Attachment: picture4.jpg
    (Size: 93.01KB, Downloaded 176 times)
Previous Topic:Acceleo - Reference to another model
Next Topic:Self(Operation).setType(newType: Type)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:57:43 GMT 2024