Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » Drag and Drop doesn't work from ResourceNavigator
Drag and Drop doesn't work from ResourceNavigator [message #1790091] Mon, 04 June 2018 16:09 Go to next message
Alex Kravets is currently offline Alex KravetsFriend
Whenever I drop a file from ResourceNavigator onto Graphiti Editor, the addFeature() doesn't get called and and editor associated from dropped file is launched. In fact, non of the classes in the Graphiti class chain are called. However, if I drop from Project Explorer for example, addFeature() is being called. What could be the issue? I know that DND works because functionality is successful with plain GEF editor.
Re: Drag and Drop doesn't work from ResourceNavigator [message #1790151 is a reply to message #1790091] Wed, 06 June 2018 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Wenz is currently offline Michael WenzFriend
Alex,

I guess for this you need to provide your own drop target listener and add that to the editor. In DiagramBehavior method createBusinessObjectDropTargetListeners() the default implementation adds a drop target listener for the objects from the project explorer only. I haven't done that but adding your own drop target listener there should enable that.

THT,
Michael
Re: Drag and Drop doesn't work from ResourceNavigator [message #1790261 is a reply to message #1790151] Thu, 07 June 2018 15:52 Go to previous message
Alex Kravets is currently offline Alex KravetsFriend
Thank you Michael.
Previous Topic:Remove Zoom Levels
Next Topic:Performances issues
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 13:52:36 GMT 2024