Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » How to customize devices?(How to customize devices?)
How to customize devices? [message #1790026] Sun, 03 June 2018 14:14 Go to next message
Henry Bao is currently offline Henry BaoFriend
Hi, I download 4diac-ide and create a simple project as you can see in attached file. But I can only use limited devices(I use FORTE_PC for sample project).

index.php/fa/32995/0/

How to add new different device into 4diac-ide? I have porting my rte to my own hardware, so I need add this new device into 4diac-ide, any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks a lot!
Henry
  • Attachment: device.png
    (Size: 113.55KB, Downloaded 253 times)
Re: How to customize devices? [message #1790672 is a reply to message #1790026] Thu, 14 June 2018 08:27 Go to previous message
Jose Maria Jesus Cabral Lassalle is currently offline Jose Maria Jesus Cabral LassalleFriend
Hi,

You don't need to add your new device if you don't have any new variable to add to it (lie MGR_ID). Even your ported RTE should work if no changes in the interface of the device was done. But if you really want to add a new one, I'd say you could look for the file FORTE_PC.dev in the t ypelibrary of your 4diac project, and copy and edit it. It's a plain XML file
Previous Topic:Enabling Exceptions
Next Topic:Export FB networks, FB interfaces and ECCs as PDF or SVG
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:52:09 GMT 2024