Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Eclipse Layout Kernel » [ELK] The problem between ELK and Sirius
[ELK] The problem between ELK and Sirius [message #1787620] Wed, 30 May 2018 08:06 Go to next message
lee lucky is currently offline lee luckyFriend
Dear ELK team:
Recently, I was using ELK V0.2.2 to layout Sirius diagram. I found that some edges will be out of the root node's bound. I tracked the positions of the edge's begin point, end point and bend points, they all should be in the root node, not out of the root node.

Can you give me some advice to fix this issue?

Thanks very much and hope for your reply.
Re: [ELK] The problem between ELK and Sirius [message #1790238 is a reply to message #1787620] Thu, 07 June 2018 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christoph Daniel Schulze is currently offline Christoph Daniel SchulzeFriend
As your other issue, this is probably due to some problem in the diagram layout connector that connects ELK to Sirius. The Sirius project is working on a custom connector that is supposed to fix a lot of problems with ELK and Sirius. Are you already using that code or are you using a plain ELK installation?
Re: [ELK] The problem between ELK and Sirius [message #1790315 is a reply to message #1790238] Fri, 08 June 2018 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lee lucky is currently offline lee luckyFriend
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I have customized a connector between Sirius and ELK, but I just modified the createNodeLabel, createPort and processConnections functions. They all need to add codes to resolve SiriusWrapLabel figure, which is a specific type in Sirius, not exists in GMF. It seems that I need to modify more functions to connect Sirius and ELK.
There are my questions:
1). Have your team done this customized connector between Sirius and ELK?
2).Or can you give me some information about whether this kind of connector exists or not?
3).If it exists, how can I get it?
4). If it does not exist, can you give me some hints about how to fix these problems between Sirius and ELK?

Thanks very much and hope to your reply.
Re: [ELK] The problem between ELK and Sirius [message #1790358 is a reply to message #1790315] Fri, 08 June 2018 14:32 Go to previous message
Christoph Daniel Schulze is currently offline Christoph Daniel SchulzeFriend
As I mentioned, the Sirius developers have been working on a custom connector, so you should inquire there. This ticket tracked their initial efforts.
Previous Topic:dimensions of parents
Next Topic:Sub nodes inside container are overlapping
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 12:08:13 GMT 2024