Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Ditto » Cannot find the Concierge service container
Cannot find the Concierge service container [message #1787409] Thu, 24 May 2018 22:38 Go to next message
Jian Kong is currently offline Jian KongFriend
Hi there, I try to install Ditto for my project. I followed the instruction to start it by docker-compose. It stops and hints that cannot find the Concierge container. I checked from Dockerhub, and there is no such Concierge container. I just comment the Concierge part in docker-compose.yml file and it seems running correctly. My question is, what is the purpose to use Concierge here? Thanks.
Re: Cannot find the Concierge service container [message #1793494 is a reply to message #1787409] Thu, 09 August 2018 07:20 Go to previous message
Thomas Jaeckle is currently offline Thomas JaeckleFriend
Hi there.

Sorry for the very late answer - we don't get notified for messages in the forum.
I guess we did not yet have a release yet but the docker-compose already did contain the relatively new "concierge" container.
Now it is released in latest 0.3.0-M2 - so your problem should have already been solved.

Regards
Thomas
Next Topic:Behaviour Modelling
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:36:13 GMT 2024