Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » builtin bug reporter: "server workload limit reached"
builtin bug reporter: "server workload limit reached" [message #1787342] Wed, 23 May 2018 21:07 Go to next message
J. Zufallig is currently offline J. ZufalligFriend
Dunno whether this is a bug with the server side or a problem with Oxygen.2 or what.

In the last month I've gotten a couple popups indicating an internal error with the Java editor/parser, and asking if I want to submit the error data. But if I click send/submit/etc, I then get an error popup saying something to the effect of "server workload limit reached, try again later". There's nothing further to click on that popup, so that's all the info I have. I also can't take a screenshot of the popup as it fades as soon as I move the mouse or press any keys.

The <workspace>/.metadata/.log file contains the stack trace of the original problem that it was trying to report, but nothing about the failure to submit the report.

I have no idea how to "try again later". Are these reports queued up somewhere in the workspace, that I can pull them up and trigger a re-submit attempt? The Help -> Report Bug menu is just assuming I'm starting from scratch and asking me to choose product components, so that didn't get very far.

[Updated on: Wed, 23 May 2018 21:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: builtin bug reporter: "server workload limit reached" [message #1787387 is a reply to message #1787342] Thu, 24 May 2018 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jared FakeLastName is currently offline Jared FakeLastNameFriend
I just ran into this exact problem today.
Re: builtin bug reporter: "server workload limit reached" [message #1791921 is a reply to message #1787342] Sat, 07 July 2018 07:06 Go to previous message
Kim A is currently offline Kim AFriend
Ditto
Previous Topic:Java command line parameters for Eclipse-IDE
Next Topic:Terminating process being debugged takes much longer in Photon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:52:38 GMT 2024