Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to integrate Sirius with Acceleo
How to integrate Sirius with Acceleo [message #1786758] Thu, 10 May 2018 16:56 Go to next message
Adalberto Jr is currently offline Adalberto JrFriend
Salut, dear friends.

In the beginning of my university project, I was using Eclipse EMF to make a metamodel and then, I used Acceleo to transform my model to a Java class. It's done e works fine.

Now, I made a graphical interface to my metamodel with Sirius (amazing project, indeed) and I'd like to know how can I use the Acceleo transformation I've made before with my new interface.

I've noticed that the Sirius interface is placed in a different folder (run-time). I have to paste my Acceleo project to this folder too?

How can I set up?

Regards.
Re: How to integrate Sirius with Acceleo [message #1786861 is a reply to message #1786758] Mon, 14 May 2018 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

I have not created an Acceleo transformation project in a while and I am not sure to understand "I've noticed that the Sirius interface is placed in a different folder (run-time)".
I assume that you want to create/edit your model using Sirius representations and then launch an Acceleo generation. If that's it, then it looks like your issue is an Acceleo projects deployment in order that your generation can be availble to your models. Reading the documentation, you will need an Acceleo UI project [1] and then deploy your acceleo projects [2].

Regards,
Steve

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Acceleo/User_Guide#Creating_An_Acceleo_UI_Project
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Acceleo/User_Guide#Deploying_an_Acceleo_generator

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: How to integrate Sirius with Acceleo [message #1786863 is a reply to message #1786861] Mon, 14 May 2018 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tks, Steve.

Re: How to integrate Sirius with Acceleo [message #1786884 is a reply to message #1786863] Mon, 14 May 2018 20:23 Go to previous message
Steve,

as I told, I have an Acceleo code that's working fine, but in other IDE Eclipse (Oxygen).

Now I have to adapt it to my Obeo Designer Community IDE (where I did my Sirius Diagram). When I try to run the Acceleo transformation, the error below occurs:

java.lang.StackOverflowError
at org.eclipse.ocl.AbstractEvaluationVisitor.visitExpression(AbstractEvaluationVisitor.java:242)
at org.eclipse.ocl.EvaluationVisitorDecorator.visitExpression(EvaluationVisitorDecorator.java:150)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.internal.evaluation.AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.switchExpression(AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.java:1974)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.internal.evaluation.AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.visitExpression(AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.java:1049)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.internal.evaluation.AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.visitAcceleoTemplate(AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.java:922)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.internal.evaluation.AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.switchExpression(AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.java:1906)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.internal.evaluation.AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.visitExpression(AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.java:1049)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.internal.evaluation.AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.visitAcceleoTemplateInvocation(AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.java:973)

I use java 8 and Obeo Designer Community, Version 10.1.2

Do you think it can be a version problem?
Previous Topic:Subnode of Container
Next Topic:Some Validation Rules are not executed properly within the generated plugin.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:24:47 GMT 2024