Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » AbstractPageWithTable.execCreateChildPage
AbstractPageWithTable.execCreateChildPage [message #1786654] Wed, 09 May 2018 04:04 Go to next message
Peter Pfeifer is currently offline Peter PfeiferFriend

Hello there (again),

I'm currently wrapping around if it's possible to add child pages to a TablePage manually and not based on the rows, the parent TablePage contains?

E.g. I have got Orders. On the parent TablePage I'd like to show all orders, and on the child pages I want to display Orders with a certain state (ASSIGNED, CLOSED, PRINTED, ARCHIVED).

Is there a way to add child pages on my own and not based on the table rows?

Or do you have any other suggestions for a convenient way to achieve something like this?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Peter
Re: AbstractPageWithTable.execCreateChildPage [message #1787083 is a reply to message #1786654] Fri, 18 May 2018 15:27 Go to previous message
Matthias Villiger is currently offline Matthias VilligerFriend
Hi Peter

As far as I know this is not possible with a PageWithTable. For these the child page is always connected to a row of the table to allow a drilldown.

But you can try to use a PageWithNodes instead to show your orders on top level. This page may then have a sub PageWithTable for the various states. And in the top-level orders-Page you can set a detail form that actually contains the table with all your orders.
Unfortunately this is not very straightforward. And you may need to tweak things a little to make it look similar as a normal PageWithTable. Furthermore you may need to handle the search-form on you own (if you have one).

Hope this helps
Mat
Previous Topic:Creating new Scout project
Next Topic:[Oxygen] Initial size of Search Form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:52:17 GMT 2024