Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse SCADA » Time delays
Time delays [message #1785832] Fri, 20 April 2018 11:51
Adrián Salinero is currently offline Adrián SalineroFriend
Hi!

I am trying to make the VI dynamic using JavaScript but I have some doubts.

I want to use time delays to "create movement". Imagine, for example, that you have created a rectangle in a certain position and when certain condition is met you want this rectangle to be in another position. Then, some seconds after this last "movement" you want the rectangle to be in another position. Then, some seconds later you want it to be in another position .... is there any way to perform this? I know that you can change the position of a rectangle using setPosition in the .js file but I don't know how to take the time into account.

Obviously that was a simple example. I want to know how to implement these type of delays not only with movement and rectangles, but also with other forms and properties.

I have tried using the "setTimeout" function which is meant to create delays but nothing happens, the code in the setTimeout function is never executed. I think it is not implemented.

I have also tried creating a function as it is said here:http://www.sean.co.uk/a/webdesign/javascriptdelay.shtm but it doesn't work very well because it freezes.

Thanks in advance for answers!
Previous Topic:Raspberry to Eclipse Neo Scada
Next Topic:instalation du eclipse scada
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:27:22 GMT 2024