Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » VIATRA » Simscape Support for Massif(Import and Export Simulink Models with Massif)
Simscape Support for Massif [message #1785598] Tue, 17 April 2018 11:14 Go to next message
Benedikt Köberlein is currently offline Benedikt KöberleinFriend
Hi,

I'm using Massif to import and export Simulink models into EMF-models and backwards. That works fine.
Now I want to do the same with Simscape models, but the problem is: connections between blocks are not imported.
I know that the lines in Simscape have the additional property Type = "Connection", so I wondered if there is a support for Simscape models in Massif.

Best regards,
Benedikt
Re: Simscape Support for Massif [message #1785620 is a reply to message #1785598] Tue, 17 April 2018 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Istvan Rath is currently offline Istvan RathFriend
Hi Benedikt,

not yet. I also suggest to open issues against Massif on Github (https://github.com/viatra/massif/issues) as Massif is not (yet) an Eclipse.org project. We can help you there further.

Best regards,
Istvan
Re: Simscape Support for Massif [message #1785658 is a reply to message #1785620] Wed, 18 April 2018 06:00 Go to previous message
Benedikt Köberlein is currently offline Benedikt KöberleinFriend
ok, thank you.
Previous Topic:M2M using Xtext
Next Topic:Annotation of @Edge can't work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:46:27 GMT 2024