Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [EMF Forms] Question about Table Custom Control
[EMF Forms] Question about Table Custom Control [message #1785521] Mon, 16 April 2018 08:15 Go to next message
Zhang Zhou is currently offline Zhang ZhouFriend
Hello
I am getting started with EMF Forms. And I want to impletment the function as the attachment.
I use the meta-model(makeithappen).In view editor, I add two TableControl. "TableControl Table1" and "TableControl Table2" have the same Domain Model Reference: User-> tasks: Task.
I hope that the Table1 shows the elements whose Done are false, Table2 shows the elements whose Done are true. I tried to use the Renderer to achieve what I want, but I am failed. Is there an approach to achieve what I want?
Re: [EMF Forms] Question about Table Custom Control [message #1785579 is a reply to message #1785521] Tue, 17 April 2018 07:27 Go to previous message
Johannes Faltermeier is currently offline Johannes FaltermeierFriend

Hi,

You may subclass TableControlSWTRenderer/GridControlSWTRenderer and use the getTableViewer method (after rendering) to add a ViewerFilter which acts accordingly.
getTableViewer().addFilter(new ViewerFilter() {
	@Override
	public boolean select(Viewer viewer, Object parentElement, Object element) {
		/* your checks */
	}
});

I hope this helps!

Cheers
Johannes

Johannes Faltermeier

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Previous Topic:[EMF Forms] Extending Table Control - improved support for tables in 1.8.0?
Next Topic:[EMF FORMS]Dead loop for 'TreeMasterDetailSWTRenderer'
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:45:31 GMT 2024