Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Nested Classifiers
Nested Classifiers [message #1785200] Tue, 10 April 2018 16:35 Go to next message
khouloud AYARI is currently offline khouloud AYARIFriend
hey,
I want to create a class within a class; like in the example below :

Item
{
id:
width:
height:
Rectangle
{
id:
x:
y:
width:
height:
}
}
I'm using eclipse oxygen 3 and for modeling I'm using Papyrus, I've tried to create a block that i called Item, then right click "new child" -> "class" that I called triangle.
But instead of generating a the desired code, I got this one instead

Item
{
id:
width:
height:

}

Rectangle
{
x:
y:
width:
height:
id:

}

I tried to connect the two blocks with a composite association but othing changed!
Please help! ^^'

Thank u
Re: Nested Classifiers [message #1785810 is a reply to message #1785200] Fri, 20 April 2018 08:24 Go to previous message
Shuai Li is currently offline Shuai LiFriend
I tried the example and I don't have this problem in C++ or Java code generation.

Which version of Papyrus Software Designer are you using to generate code? The command should be in the Designer menu on right-click. The latest nightly of the tool is here:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/job/papyrus-designer-oxygen/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/releng/org.eclipse.papyrus.designer.p2/target/repository/

Note that in the nightly, contrary to releases, the generator guesses what kind of code you want to generate according to the profile applied. So you can apply the Java profile to generate Java code, or the C++ profile to generate C++ code. In case you have both, it will ask you what to do.
Previous Topic:papyrus plugin
Next Topic:How to re-arrange automatically component elements and/or copy-paste arrangement from components
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:58:36 GMT 2024