Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Problem while compile fortte with PID external module
Problem while compile fortte with PID external module [message #1785128] Mon, 09 April 2018 19:40 Go to next message
Rodrigo Esposito is currently offline Rodrigo EspositoFriend
Hi everybody.
I've followed this tutorial to build a PID external function block on forte. (https://www.eclipse.org/4diac/documentation/html/examples/pidMotor.html). Its was made to run on ev3 but i wanto to run it in a raspberry PI B+. So i followed the tutorial and add some files to try to fix the error. Can anyone help me? i still got the error.
The console and CMakefiles are in the pictures.
  • Attachment: error.png
    (Size: 303.41KB, Downloaded 93 times)
  • Attachment: pidfolder.png
    (Size: 198.32KB, Downloaded 82 times)
Re: Problem while compile fortte with PID external module [message #1785134 is a reply to message #1785128] Mon, 09 April 2018 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Melik Merkumians is currently offline Martin Melik MerkumiansFriend
Could it be that you removed QI and QO, but not the Initialize algorithm, where these in/outs are used?
Re: Problem while compile fortte with PID external module [message #1785136 is a reply to message #1785134] Mon, 09 April 2018 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rodrigo Esposito is currently offline Rodrigo EspositoFriend
I thinki know why this is happen. Raspberry pi b+ doesn't have any analog inputs... Is there any way to use this example with as external adc converter?
Re: Problem while compile fortte with PID external module [message #1785185 is a reply to message #1785136] Tue, 10 April 2018 11:14 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

There are some examples for how to interact with external adcs. One is in the odriod module the other is conmelleon module. For the upcoming new IO configuration design you can see an example in the embrick module. however this is rather complex.

But I have to admit that Martin is right there is also something wrong with the C++ code of your PID FB. In 4diac each FB is compiled individually. So if you get a compile error in a FB there is a problem with this FB.
Previous Topic:New names of new type
Next Topic:ERROR Compiling FORTE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:03:47 GMT 2024