Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Is is possible to display columns in a list in a properties view page ?
Is is possible to display columns in a list in a properties view page ? [message #1784876] Thu, 05 April 2018 05:38 Go to next message
Yann Andenmatten is currently offline Yann AndenmattenFriend
Hi,

I could only find a List widget in the Properties View. I think it would be useful to display additional information in columns. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks for your help and great product!

Yann
Re: Is is possible to display columns in a list in a properties view page ? [message #1784944 is a reply to message #1784876] Fri, 06 April 2018 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Yann Andenmatten wrote on Thu, 05 April 2018 07:38

I could only find a List widget in the Properties View. I think it would be useful to display additional information in columns. Is there a way to achieve this?

There was a plan for this initially, but that effort is stalled at the moment. Instead of creating a new way to define tabular data in Sirius we would have like to reuse the existing table dialect for this, but this requires more effort that what we can invest for now.

In the meantime you can create your own custom widgets (and maybe make them available to others ;-) ), see the documentation for the details. The Reference is implemented using this extension mechanism, and can serve as an example.

Quote:

Thanks for your help and great product!

Thanks!

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Is is possible to display columns in a list in a properties view page ? [message #1785364 is a reply to message #1784944] Fri, 13 April 2018 04:21 Go to previous message
Yann Andenmatten is currently offline Yann AndenmattenFriend
Thanks for your reply and pointer to the documentation. Interesting to see the example is exactly about list view with columns :-) I'll definitely investigate it. However, we would like to stick as much as possible to the standard Sirius model, because we would like to beneficiate from your future transition to the web.
Previous Topic:Export a Sirius project as a jar file.
Next Topic:How to display icons on Palette.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:04:42 GMT 2024