Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Archlinux, Eclipse Oxygen, Papyrus, palette and diagram issue(The palette is visible but cannot drop elements in diagram)
Archlinux, Eclipse Oxygen, Papyrus, palette and diagram issue [message #1784493] Wed, 28 March 2018 16:15 Go to next message
Michele Mastrosimone is currently offline Michele MastrosimoneFriend
Hello everybody,
I am completely new to Papyrus and this forum.
Here I am trying to learn how to define profiles and stereotypes using this guide.
The problem is that it seems I cannot drop elements (except for "Import Metaclass") from the palette to the diagram, altough the palette is visible and the elements selectable. The pointer looks as if I can drop the element in the diagram, but when I click on the diagram nothing appears.
If I create an element from the ".uml" file and save, then the element appears. Actually, not every element appear in this fashion: for example it seems that even certain metaclass elements does not appear on the diagram even if they are listed in the .uml file.
What can I do to solve this issue?

Thank you,
Michele
Re: Archlinux, Eclipse Oxygen, Papyrus, palette and diagram issue [message #1785225 is a reply to message #1784493] Wed, 11 April 2018 08:17 Go to previous message
Quentin Le Menez is currently offline Quentin Le MenezFriend
Hi Michele,

That is very strange indeed. what is your eclipse configuration ? I fail to reproduce this behavior on my end.
You should of course never have to edit by hand the *.uml in any case (fyi the diagram representations are listed in the *.notation file).

Regards,
Quentin
Previous Topic:metamodels for UML project in eclipse
Next Topic:How to display Message arguments on a Sequence Diagram?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:31:24 GMT 2024