Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gendoc » Not able to retrieve SysML 1.4 Internal Block Diagram
Not able to retrieve SysML 1.4 Internal Block Diagram [message #1784008] Wed, 21 March 2018 13:46 Go to next message
samuel kallmeyer is currently offline samuel kallmeyerFriend
Hello,
I tried to list diagrams part of a package with the following command:

[for (d:notation::Diagram | element.getPapyrusDiagrams())]<drop/>
[d.name/]

it appears that some diagrams type from my project in this package, like SysML 1.4 Internal Block Diagram is unfortunately not part of this...

Is this something already identified or should I retrieve this in another way ?

Thanks by advance,

Samuel
Re: Not able to retrieve SysML 1.4 Internal Block Diagram [message #1784179 is a reply to message #1784008] Fri, 23 March 2018 09:04 Go to previous message
Antonio Campesino is currently offline Antonio CampesinoFriend
Hi Samuel,

It may happen the missing diagram is owned by the package but its root element is someting else. The query getPapyrusDiagrams(arg0 : ecore::EObject) : Sequence(Diagram), give you the diagram that has the element as root.

If this is the case, you may try to use a new query we introduced in 0.7.0 (Available in the nightly build): getPapyrusOwnedDiagrams(arg0 : ecore::EObject) : Sequence(Diagram).

Otherwise, for a work around you can look at this topic: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1091522/

Note: The Gendoc v0.7.0 will be released Monday 26th, Mars.
Previous Topic:gendoc build with maven
Next Topic:is it possible to change the orientation of the page dynamically in word using gendoc
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:28:40 GMT 2024