Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Trace Compass » Cache issue in XmlTimeGraphView
Cache issue in XmlTimeGraphView [message #1783957] Tue, 20 March 2018 17:03 Go to next message
Raghava Rao is currently offline Raghava RaoFriend
Hello,

we are using trace compass 3.2.0.we have programmatically importing trace package into the custom project (tracing nature added using convert to tracing project).on second time, trace element, supplementary and bookmark , After importing the trace package again,
i can see some cache entries in XmlTimeGraphView.If XmlTimeGraphView is opened from menu Open, every thing looks fine.

Can you please suggest on this.

Thanks,
Raghava Rao

[Updated on: Thu, 03 May 2018 14:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Cache issue in Function View/System View [message #1783960 is a reply to message #1783957] Tue, 20 March 2018 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tasse is currently offline Patrick TasseFriend
Hi Raghava,

Can you be more specific as to which exact view name(s) is causing the problem? What do you mean by cache entries, what do you see that should not be there?

Are you importing the exact same trace from the exact same trace package, overwriting the original trace?
Re: Cache issue in Function View/System View [message #1783961 is a reply to message #1783960] Tue, 20 March 2018 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello Patrick,

Thanks for quick reply.

Yes I am removing the trace element & importing same trace package again,i can see duplicate section in function view.

But if i am using "open" menu from project explorer , duplicate entries are not displayed.
Do we have any provision to clear the entries before importing the Trace package programatically.
please suggest on this.

Thanks,
Raghava Rao
Re: Cache issue in Function View/System View [message #1783962 is a reply to message #1783961] Tue, 20 March 2018 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tasse is currently offline Patrick TasseFriend
Hi Raghava,

I'm sorry I still don't know what you mean by "function view". What is the exact view name?

Are you saying that when you programmatically import the trace package, the previous trace doesn't get closed and it then the "view" shows twice every entry?
Re: Cache issue in Function View/System View [message #1784091 is a reply to message #1783962] Thu, 22 March 2018 12:06 Go to previous message
Hello Patrick,
Sorry for late reply.

I am talking about XmlTimeGraphView.

Thanks,
Raghava Rao
Previous Topic:Trace Compass is blocking the C project Build
Next Topic:Resource Leak exception in tmf.ui plugin with trace compass 3.3.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 20:54:44 GMT 2024