Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » How to show images in column ,based on another column value in BIRT
How to show images in column ,based on another column value in BIRT [message #1783197] Fri, 09 March 2018 05:20 Go to next message
Amruta Raut is currently offline Amruta RautFriend
Hi Team,

My scenario is that i have one column in which task types are present like (defect, task, issue) then in another column show the images based on task type like for defect it will show defect.png image,for task it will show task.png image and for issue it will show issue.png image , in table

How can I do it in BIRT,Please give me a solution on same.

Thanks in advance.
Re: How to show images in column ,based on another column value in BIRT [message #1783214 is a reply to message #1783197] Fri, 09 March 2018 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Colin Sutton is currently offline Colin SuttonFriend
Put the three images in the cell and set the visibility of each one with the appropriate condition
Re: How to show images in column ,based on another column value in BIRT [message #1783328 is a reply to message #1783214] Mon, 12 March 2018 06:13 Go to previous message
Amruta Raut is currently offline Amruta RautFriend
Thank you @Colin for quick reply !
but using above scenario ,when data added automatically ,depend on condition image also will be display?can you please suggest how can I do it.
Previous Topic:BIRT Runtime 4.6 under tomcat 7, unable to run test report
Next Topic:Export report direct to excel using __Format parameter option in BIRT Designer Version 4.3.1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:50:01 GMT 2024