Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » How can use native library in my Eclipse Plug-in project?(native library;Eclipse Plug-in project)
How can use native library in my Eclipse Plug-in project? [message #1783119] Thu, 08 March 2018 05:47 Go to next message
Chunlin Guan is currently offline Chunlin GuanFriend
Hi!
I am a beginer of Eclipse Plug-in. In my plug-in project, I have to call a tool named Scilab-6.0.1.
I can call it successfully in a normal Java Project. However, when it comes to Plug-in Project, it did not succeed. I have add three jars related to call scilab in Runtime>Classpath.
You can see my steps.docx in attachments, and know the problem clearly.
But for execution, the path to the native library libjavasci.dll and to its dependencies must be added in the PATH environment variable. All the needed libraries are in the "bin" folder.
How can I add native library in my Plug-in project?
I have read http://http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Plug-in_Development_FAQ#How_do_I_include_native_libraries_in_my_bundle.3F
But I am still not clear, and the also see here in the webpage, I cannot open it in my computer.
Is there any simple examples?
  • Attachment: Steps.docx
    (Size: 1.20MB, Downloaded 105 times)
Re: How can use native library in my Eclipse Plug-in project? [message #1783516 is a reply to message #1783119] Tue, 13 March 2018 18:44 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Whatever's in that document, please attach it directly instead.

This might belong in a different forum, but a plug-in defines all of its runtime requirements using its MANIFEST.MF file. You shouldn't manipulate the Java Build Path yourself at development time and expect it to work correctly at runtime. Open the MANIFEST.MF file in the Plug-in Manifest Editor and add the jars there.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Error Handling
Next Topic:colored keywords
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:10:51 GMT 2024