Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » "System Engineering" Architecture Context and Sub-modeling
"System Engineering" Architecture Context and Sub-modeling [message #1782458] Fri, 23 February 2018 16:23 Go to next message
Nicola Mazzacane is currently offline Nicola MazzacaneFriend
Hi,

using Papyrus 3.2.0, I have created a SysML 1.4 model with a "System Engineering" Architecture Context.
Then I have created a sub-model, but when I open it the Architecture Context is now "Software Engineering" and it is not possible to switch in a "System Engineering" Architecture Context.
This is a problem because in the sub-model, according to the "System Engineering" Architecture Context, I cannot create any SysML diagram but only UML diagrams.

Is it a desired behavior or a side effect?

Best Regards,
Nicola

Re: "System Engineering" Architecture Context and Sub-modeling [message #1783011 is a reply to message #1782458] Tue, 06 March 2018 13:16 Go to previous message
Pauline Deville is currently offline Pauline DevilleFriend
Hi,

It appear that there is actually a bug since this is not the good context for sub-models, I opened it here: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=532064.

However, I am able to switch the "System Engineering" Architecture Context once the model is open using the usual command (right click on the model explorer -> Switch Architecture Context).

Best regards,
Pauline
Previous Topic:Problem with a customized palette for deployment diagrams
Next Topic:How to inject EAST-ADL context
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:20:33 GMT 2024