Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Kapua » Kura connection to Kapua over LTE(Cannot execute commands when Kura is connected to Kapua through a Mobile network)
Kura connection to Kapua over LTE [message #1782219] Tue, 20 February 2018 14:29 Go to next message
Famory TOURE is currently offline Famory TOUREFriend
Hi,

I have connected a Kura Gateway to a Kapua server 0.3.3 hosted on Internet, using an LTE modem, whatever operator. The Kura Gateway appears in Device, but when I try to execute a command like "ls -t 100 /var/log/kura.log" from Kapua, I have the following error:
"File upload failed:
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: org.eclipse.kapua.service.device.call.kura.exception.KuraMqttDeviceCallException: Error: "
The data are also published correctly in Kapua.

I didn't have the problem on a Kapua 0.3.2 version on Intranet, except when there was a router between Kura and Kapua.

What can cause this error?

Regards,

ftoure
Re: Kura connection to Kapua over LTE [message #1808760 is a reply to message #1782219] Mon, 01 July 2019 09:48 Go to previous message
Alberto Codutti is currently offline Alberto CoduttiFriend
Hi Toure,

since the version you are using is quite old, can you please try with Kapua 1.0.0?

Regards,

- Alberto
Previous Topic:kapua connection
Next Topic:swagger data url
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:04:10 GMT 2024