Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gendoc » Matrix support in the future release Gendoc 0.7(Matrixes are not supported yet in Gendoc 0.7)
Matrix support in the future release Gendoc 0.7 [message #1782197] Tue, 20 February 2018 11:09 Go to next message
THEOBALD Maurice is currently offline THEOBALD MauriceFriend
The table support in Gendoc is welcome. It is a good step forward.
Matrixes are kind of tables that are not supported in the version of Gendoc currently under development (see the attached PDF as an example of table)
Do you plan to support matrixes in the next release, where the ticked boxes are replaces by 'X' ?

Maurice
  • Attachment: Matrix.pdf
    (Size: 29.36KB, Downloaded 104 times)
Re: Matrix support in the future release Gendoc 0.7 [message #1782200 is a reply to message #1782197] Tue, 20 February 2018 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Antonio Campesino is currently offline Antonio CampesinoFriend
Hi,

That example it is support to sorten extend. The table will be created but it will only display the content (cells with white background) and the horizontal (X-axis) header as table header.

Now, what I am not sure how it works today, is how the checkbox are display in the table (if display at all...)

Could you attach a model with such a table and a gendoc report? If it is not working as it not displaying anything instead of the checkbox, it may be able to fixed quite fast and make it available before we release 0.7.0. We have provided couple of milestone, but we haven't release 0.7, we plan to do it by now... but we are a little bit late. It is coming in a few weeks.

Regards
Antonio

Re: Matrix support in the future release Gendoc 0.7 [message #1782212 is a reply to message #1782200] Tue, 20 February 2018 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THEOBALD Maurice is currently offline THEOBALD MauriceFriend
Hi,

In fact MSWord cannot open the model that is generated.

I open the document on my MAC and export the result in PDF, to get an idea of what the document is looking like.

Please find the enclosed Papyrus UML project.

Regards,

Maurice
Re: Matrix support in the future release Gendoc 0.7 [message #1782217 is a reply to message #1782212] Tue, 20 February 2018 14:18 Go to previous message
Antonio Campesino is currently offline Antonio CampesinoFriend
Hi,

I will look at it...

Thanks for the example.

Antonio.
Previous Topic:Papyrus diagram rootelement and owner
Next Topic:no image can be generated for Diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:06:54 GMT 2024