Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Generate profile from a domain model(cannot find the generate a profile from a domain model feature on Papyrus Oxygen)
Generate profile from a domain model [message #1781833] Tue, 13 February 2018 18:11 Go to next message
omar hassane is currently offline omar hassaneFriend
Hello Everyone,

I'm working with domain models that I want to generate to profiles.

When I was searching if it's possible to generate profiles from domain models I found that there was an issue mentioning that : `The system should allow to the user to choose the domain model after selecting the command "generate a profile from a domain model". `

this is the link of the issue : https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=497501

The status is shown as closed and fixed which means that the feature should be existing normally on Papyrus Oxygen which is not the case.

Thank you,

[Updated on: Thu, 15 February 2018 15:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Generate profile from a domain model [message #1781937 is a reply to message #1781833] Wed, 14 February 2018 19:37 Go to previous message
omar hassane is currently offline omar hassaneFriend
Okay so I will reply to myself as I did find out how to add the 'generate profile from domain model' command .

- So first you have to add those extra plugins to your project (or you can import them on eclipse and launch it as an eclipse plugin so that the feature will appear on your RunTime):
org.eclipse.requirements.* .

- Then you need to change the imported package in the Manifest of org.eclipse.requirements.common, from org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml.requirements to org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14.requirements .

Then you can right click on your editor and your command will appear under Papyrus Req - Language Creation tool .

Previous Topic:Moving a class diagram between packages
Next Topic:SynchMessage from Sequence diagram does not appear in the class diagramm
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:00:16 GMT 2024