Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » The font representation problem of text label in Sirius(When changing the font type in property configuration, the text label will disappear)
The font representation problem of text label in Sirius [message #1781518] Thu, 08 February 2018 07:09 Go to next message
jingjing wang is currently offline jingjing wangFriend
Hi,
I find a problem about font display of text label in Sirius. When changing the font type in properties of sirius diagram, the contents in the label displays incompletely, sometimes even disappear.
For example: when changing the font type from " Sans " to " VL Gothic", some text label displays incompletely. But the contents wll recovery its original info after draging, refreshing or layout. One particular condition is about the "Hershey-..-.." font type, if choose this font type, the text label will disappear and no operations can recovery its original info. The attachment gives the problemed display.

So if anyone faced similar problems, and is there any solutions?
Re: The font representation problem of text label in Sirius [message #1781531 is a reply to message #1781518] Thu, 08 February 2018 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Redor is currently offline Laurent RedorFriend
Hi,

I have not really solution but this problem is maybe linked to bug 522619 [1] , especially the analysis in comment 5 [2].

Regards,

Laurent

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=522619
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=522619#c5

Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: The font representation problem of text label in Sirius [message #1781601 is a reply to message #1781531] Fri, 09 February 2018 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK. Thank you very much. I will read the comment carefully.
Re: The font representation problem of text label in Sirius [message #1781752 is a reply to message #1781531] Tue, 13 February 2018 03:16 Go to previous message
Hi, I find another label representation problem which also causes the text label disappeared. The operation steps: 1) select one element, 2) in its properties view, select "style -> Misc -> Label Size", modify the label size, and make it larger, then the text label disappears.
But when i change size in "Appearance -> fonts and colors", it is good.
So about this problem, can you give me some advise?
Previous Topic:Set the position of the node when it is copied
Next Topic:Why are .ecore models loaded into each session resource set?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 19:10:25 GMT 2024