Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Model Driven Health Tools » how to install MDHT in eclipse
how to install MDHT in eclipse [message #1781243] Sun, 04 February 2018 18:54 Go to next message
ons wech is currently offline ons wechFriend
i tried to install MDHT on eclipse but i fieled , can every one please give me a correct methode to install it ?
Re: how to install MDHT in eclipse [message #1781457 is a reply to message #1781243] Wed, 07 February 2018 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean Muir is currently offline Sean MuirFriend
We currently are using eclipse install

This is the link for using MDHT in analysis mode

https://github.com/mdht/mdht-models/blob/volume3/releng/setups/OxygenMDHT.setup

This mode allows you to validate cda and develop java applications

There is a modeling environment which allows you to create CDA implementation guides

and there is an developer version allowing you to extend the project

if you need the other ones let me know and i will update them to oxygen

thanks

sean

Re: how to install MDHT in eclipse [message #1781458 is a reply to message #1781243] Wed, 07 February 2018 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean Muir is currently offline Sean MuirFriend
We currently are using eclipse install

This is the link for using MDHT in analysis mode

This mode allows you to validate cda and develop java applications

There is a modeling environment which allows you to create CDA implementation guides

and there is an developer version allowing you to extend the project

if you need the other ones let me know and i will update them to oxygen

thanks

sean

Re: how to install MDHT in eclipse [message #1781569 is a reply to message #1781458] Thu, 08 February 2018 19:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ons wech is currently offline ons wechFriend
in fact i'am going to develope a java application who generates document based on CDA and i don't know from where to start , I can not find a step by step documentation , can u please help me , by giving me the right instructions to do ?
Re: how to install MDHT in eclipse [message #1786173 is a reply to message #1781458] Thu, 26 April 2018 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Philippe Heer is currently offline Philippe HeerFriend
Dear Sean,

We are creating new content profiles based on the CDA models for the eHealthConnector sourceforge.net/projects/ehealthconnector/ . I was going to use the old design development from sourceforge.net/projects/oht-modeling/files/Releases/Products/Designer/ but just came across this post after reading the whole forum. Now I would be quite interested if you would update the setup file for a desing version so I could use a new one:)

When importing the models now the way is to use this site git.eclipse.org/r/plugins/gitiles/mdht/org.eclipse.mdht/ (which branch should be used?) or still go with the github.com/mdht/mdht & github.com/mdht/mdht-models (again which branch should be used?)

Many thanks in advance and best regards,
Philippe
Re: how to install MDHT in eclipse [message #1801433 is a reply to message #1786173] Fri, 18 January 2019 23:35 Go to previous message
John K-10 is currently offline John K-10Friend
Sean

How is the https://github.com/mdht/mdht-models/blob/volume3/releng/setups/OxygenMDHT.setup used in Eclipse?

Is it imported to an existing Eclipse installation?
Do you use the Eclipse installer application?

Can you provide some instructions? or a link to instructions?

Many thanks,

John

Previous Topic:VDT Summary - Diagnostic Image Report
Next Topic:Careplan - planned procedure Validation error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:01:17 GMT 2024