Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Duplicate
Duplicate [message #1781174] Fri, 02 February 2018 09:53 Go to next message
Marrancone Leonardo is currently offline Marrancone LeonardoFriend
hi guys, I have a problem.
I find myself in a strange situation, I have to make a diagram for a machine that passes between the various states through transitions. the elements of my diagram are
State
Initial State
Final State
Transition.
Initial and final State extend the State class.
when I go to create an initial state the diagram creates an initial state and a copy of the initial state in the State format. so I have 2 states with the same name.
how can I solve this problem?
Thanks in advance

in the case of the photo, as you can see, two s9 states are created.

Leonardo
Re: Duplicate [message #1781333 is a reply to message #1781174] Tue, 06 February 2018 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

You can rename manually, or you can fix the bug in your expression that computes the default name.

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: Duplicate [message #1781341 is a reply to message #1781174] Tue, 06 February 2018 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Redor is currently offline Laurent RedorFriend
Hi,

If you save this diagram, what do you have in your semantic model? Only one instance of S9 or 2 (one State and one InitialState)?
If you have only one instance, the problem is probably on the Semantic Candidates Expression of your mapping.
If you have 2 instances, the problem is probably on the definition of the meta-model or on the creation tool.

Regards,

Laurent

Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Duplicate [message #1781883 is a reply to message #1781341] Wed, 14 February 2018 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank you very much
Re: Duplicate [message #1781914 is a reply to message #1781341] Wed, 14 February 2018 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, I have a problem again.
When I insert a transition into a utransition, a clone is created that happens when I create another Utransition within a utransition.
do you have an idea how I could solve this problem? I am attaching my ecore.
in the image of the diagram those in the blue are the utransition, those in gray the transitions
Re: Duplicate [message #1781965 is a reply to message #1781914] Thu, 15 February 2018 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maxime Porhel is currently offline Maxime PorhelFriend
Hi Leonardo,

It seems you should improve/restric the semantic candidates expressions of you mappings, if they are empty they will return all compatible elements of your resource set (domain class check only).
From your ecore model and you description, something like aql:self.alternatives or aql:self.uPoints should be sufficient to restrict the elements to display to the current containment level.

Regards,

Maxime

Maxime Porhel - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Duplicate [message #1781987 is a reply to message #1781965] Thu, 15 February 2018 13:58 Go to previous message
hi maxime,
thank you for you reply.
i solved by inserting a thisEObject

Regards
Previous Topic:Loading Representation File(s)
Next Topic:Show / Hide Dialog Automatic child selection
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:03:53 GMT 2024