Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » No such file or directory(How to run downloaded project)
No such file or directory [message #1781134] Thu, 01 February 2018 18:29 Go to next message
Patrik Ponikva is currently offline Patrik PonikvaFriend
I´m stuck in this situation: I have downloaded completed project from alterawiki (Altera's_Video_and_Image_Processing_Suite_Demo_on_the_NEEK). This system contains all parts which user need to run project.
In Quartus was everythink ok but in Eclipse was an error: "graphics_lib/simple_graphics.c:14:31: error: alt_video_display.h: No such file or directory".

I have read many contributions to this way, but none of them helped. I tried to include to compiler but it doesnt works. Look at picture in attachment. Does anybody know, how to fix it?

...When I have downloaded completed project with .sof file .qsys file and so on, is there another way how i can programm fpga without eclipse?

Thank you for answers.
Re: No such file or directory [message #1781319 is a reply to message #1781134] Tue, 06 February 2018 01:29 Go to previous message
David Wegener is currently offline David WegenerFriend
The Include Directories settings in Preferences are for defining directories that contain header files, not for defining header files themselves. You should just have alt_video_display defined not alt_video_display/alt_video_display.h.

Also make sure you have these on the correct language. You have Assembly Source File highlighted. You appear to be compiling C source files. You need to make sure the include directories are defined for the GNU C language.
Previous Topic:Empty folders from subversion project not importing
Next Topic:"Launch failed. Binary not found"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:25:01 GMT 2024