Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Deploy a Webapplication using jetty/maven/(Can't enter the main.java class over the browser)
Deploy a Webapplication using jetty/maven/ [message #1780817] Sun, 28 January 2018 18:28 Go to next message
Andreas Kuster is currently offline Andreas KusterFriend
Hi folks!

I'm new to this forum and as well writing web application using jetty.
So i thougt it would be helpful to by a book, so i did! maybe some of you know the book called: "Raspberry Pi 3 Projects for Java Programmers"

My intend was to write a web application, running on a Raspberry Pi, using java, jetty and the pi4j library.

I did all the steps exactly as described in the book, at chapter 6: "Building a Multipurpose IoT Controller", but it didn't work :-( I playd around, read some threads about it, and tried to solve it by my self, but unfortunately without any success.

So that's why I opened this thread, in hope anybody could help me.
I added some printscreens and the packed maven- project with all the necessary information.

It would be very nice, if someone could help me.

Best regards
  • Attachment: GreenHouse.zip
    (Size: 3.84KB, Downloaded 88 times)
  • Attachment: http.jpg
    (Size: 709.96KB, Downloaded 89 times)
  • Attachment: http2.jpg
    (Size: 667.06KB, Downloaded 86 times)
Re: Deploy a Webapplication using jetty/maven/ [message #1780906 is a reply to message #1780817] Mon, 29 January 2018 20:33 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

This might be a better question for StackOverflow. We're not a general programming question forum, your zip file doesn't contain a project for working in an Eclipse workspace, and without owning the book, there's not enough information to understand what you're trying to do and how it's meant to work.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:How to copy my preferences over different workspaces?
Next Topic:keep the parameter value selected
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:44:40 GMT 2024