Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » Adding a project catalog reference(Using the setup editor)
Adding a project catalog reference [message #1780457] Mon, 22 January 2018 16:30 Go to next message
Mario Jauvin is currently offline Mario JauvinFriend
If I look at the org.eclipse.setup file, I see that the org.eclipse.projects.setup is referenced (i.e. has the href attributes) as opposed to having the actual project catalog element defined in the org.eclipse.setup file.

When I create or update a setup index file and I try to add a project catalog reference in a similar way I do not see any menu to do this. All I see is the New Child/Project Catalog menu entry which does not create the reference.

Is there a way to do this?
Re: Adding a project catalog reference [message #1780474 is a reply to message #1780457] Tue, 23 January 2018 03:34 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
I think the support for that is actually a little broken. It any EMF generated editor there is a Control... on the context menu if the object is contained by a proxy resolving containment reference and that can be used to move the object to its own resource. But the Oomph editor is specialized to save only the first resource, so it doesn't really work fully. I.e., the href is created and saved but the second resource is not saved. You could open a Bugzilla and for the time being do it manually; sorry.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Oomph console shows unrelated messages
Next Topic:Simple Mode - Can a Product setup link to a default Project setup?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:50:51 GMT 2024