Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Sending an MQTT message from Eclipse to Open NMS(Final year university Project)
Sending an MQTT message from Eclipse to Open NMS [message #1780450] Mon, 22 January 2018 15:13 Go to next message
Alexander Sammarco is currently offline Alexander SammarcoFriend
So I have been given a project for my final year or my Network security management degree and the project I need to document is 'an investigation in to eclipse kura to put an MQTT message to OpenNMS,

Is there anybody out there that can push me in the right direction of doing this and maybe give me ideas of a method that could make this achievable?

All help would be greatly appreaceated
Re: Sending an MQTT message from Eclipse to Open NMS [message #1780518 is a reply to message #1780450] Tue, 23 January 2018 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
You might want to look into the Paho project (https://www.eclipse.org/paho/). They also have a dedicated group in these forums, in case you have specific questions.
Re: Sending an MQTT message from Eclipse to Open NMS [message #1780697 is a reply to message #1780450] Thu, 25 January 2018 22:14 Go to previous message
David Hustace is currently offline David HustaceFriend
Hey, there. You might want to checkout the MQTT contribution and expand from there: https://github.com/gallenc/opennms-mqtt-plugin

David Hustace
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.
Previous Topic:Installation of Eclipse on Terminal Server
Next Topic:Updating Eclipse Error after download and installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:43:21 GMT 2024