Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Toggle Comment (Ctrl+/) hotkey problem in Oxygen.2(Ctrl+/ now reduces text editor font size?!?)
Toggle Comment (Ctrl+/) hotkey problem in Oxygen.2 [message #1780052] Tue, 16 January 2018 21:49 Go to next message
Moses McKnight is currently offline Moses McKnightFriend
I'm running the latest Oxygen.2 Eclipse with CDT, and as the title says, Ctrl+/ no longer toggles comments. Now it reduces the font size of the text editor! If I look in Preferences at General->Keys, all instances of Ctrl+/ are set to the "Toggle Comment" command for all editors, but when I look in the Source menu, the hotkey listed beside "Toggle Comment" is Shift+Ctrl+C - which does work.

My question is, why is the hotkey in Preferences not correct, and how do I fix this to use Ctrl+/ to toggle comments again?
Re: Toggle Comment (Ctrl+/) hotkey problem in Oxygen.2 [message #1780218 is a reply to message #1780052] Thu, 18 January 2018 17:23 Go to previous message
Moses McKnight is currently offline Moses McKnightFriend
Has no one else seen this? I'm running in Linux Mint 17 if that makes any difference.
Previous Topic:"Invoking CDT Builder" takes long time
Next Topic:Why do I have to jump through hoops to set up the CDT?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:54:59 GMT 2024