Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » Reloading the resources into the application(Files are being loaded when the editor is opened first time but the same files are being shown when we make changes in the XMI model file and reopen the editor again.)
Reloading the resources into the application [message #1778958] Tue, 26 December 2017 13:19 Go to next message
Geet Pithadia is currently offline Geet PithadiaFriend
In my RCP application I have used EMF resources.Whenever I create a model in the editor, the respective model XMI file is being created.
Now I wrote a code to change the XMI file programatically which in turn should reflect the changes in the editor part.
When I make changes to XMI file and open the editor for the first time in the application, the changes are being reflected but if i make changes once again
and reopen the editor the changes are not being reflected.I even tried reloading the resources but it doesn't work.
Re: Reloading the resources into the application [message #1779130 is a reply to message #1778958] Wed, 03 January 2018 05:57 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
You already opened https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=529210 describing this as a bug and there I answered you and I asked you a bunch of questions. It seems pointless to start again from scratch.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:[Teneo] @Embedded tag results in parse error on Hibernate mapping file
Next Topic:Missing "xmi:id" in containment references serialization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:14:20 GMT 2024