Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » How to build greenhouse source code with Marven?
How to build greenhouse source code with Marven? [message #1778839] Fri, 22 December 2017 11:27 Go to next message
LI Yi is currently offline LI YiFriend
Hi everyone:

There are my steps to build greenhouse project.

1 . Download the source code from github
2. Import the greenhouse project as Maven project.
3. Right-click the project and select the command "Run as"-->Maven build--> Run
4. Got the following problems:

My Environment : Eclipse Neon 3. Eclipse Kura 3.1 ; OS: Ubuntu 12.0; Maven;

Is there anyone who can tell me how to build it? thank you!

Adding repository file://home/liyi/OpenIoT/Kura/kura-greenhouse-demo-master/org.eclipse.iot.greenhouse.sensors.raspberrypi/../kura/kura/target-definition/equinox_3.8.1/repository
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load p2 repository with ID 'p2-repo-equinox_3.8.1' from location file:////home/liyi/OpenIoT/Kura/kura-greenhouse-demo-master/org.eclipse.iot.greenhouse.sensors.raspberrypi/../kura/kura/target-definition/equinox_3.8.1/repository/: URI has an authority component -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load p2 repository with ID 'p2-repo-equinox_3.8.1' from location file:////home/liyi/OpenIoT/Kura/kura-greenhouse-demo-master/org.eclipse.iot.greenhouse.sensors.raspberrypi/../kura/kura/target-definition/equinox_3.8.1/repository/
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:121)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:863)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:288)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:199)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

Best Regards
LiYi

Re: How to build greenhouse source code with Marven? [message #1778842 is a reply to message #1778839] Fri, 22 December 2017 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The attachement is my problems.
  • Attachment: problem.png
    (Size: 271.31KB, Downloaded 161 times)
Re: How to build greenhouse source code with Marven? [message #1778844 is a reply to message #1778842] Fri, 22 December 2017 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is my Eclipse Maven default configure.

• Attachment: mvnconfig.png
    (Size: 64.33KB, Downloaded 152 times)
Re: How to build greenhouse source code with Marven? [message #1778868 is a reply to message #1778844] Fri, 22 December 2017 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matteo Maiero is currently offline Matteo MaieroFriend
Hello,
I believe the problem is related to the fact that the Greenhouse code works with old versions of Kura (before 3.0.0).

If you want to have it working, I believe you need to download Kura 2.1.0 and try to build again from that point on.

Best regards,
Matteo
Re: How to build greenhouse source code with Marven? [message #1778897 is a reply to message #1778868] Sat, 23 December 2017 07:25 Go to previous message
Dear Matteo, thanks.

I will try again by withoug maven. I try to build a new project just recreate the souce code from greenhouse.

Best reards

LiYi
Previous Topic:Maven build failing for green house project checked out from GIthub
Next Topic:core exporting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:24:22 GMT 2024