Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » Workspace disconnected from Oomph
Workspace disconnected from Oomph [message #1778673] Tue, 19 December 2017 18:00 Go to next message
Felix Dorner is currently offline Felix DornerFriend
Hi,

When I Navigate->Open Setup-> I could previously open the setup objects for the projects in my workspace. This dialog is now empty.. Also, when I perform setup tasks, there are no projects listed. Somehow the workspace lost the association to the Oomph projects that I had imported. Is there a way I could try to restore this? Where should I look?
Re: Workspace disconnected from Oomph [message #1778674 is a reply to message #1778673] Tue, 19 December 2017 18:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the workspace metadatas workspace.setup I see this at the bottom:
<stream href="index:/org.eclipse.setup#//@projectCatalogs[name='org.eclipse']/@projects[name='user.project']/@projects[name='capella']/@streams[name='master']"/>
<stream href="index:/org.eclipse.setup#//@projectCatalogs[name='org.eclipse']/@projects[name='user.project']/@projects[name='capella']/@projects[name='Capella%20Developer']/@streams[name='master']"/>
<stream href="index:/org.eclipse.setup#//@projectCatalogs[name='org.eclipse']/@projects[name='user.project']/@projects[name='capella']/@projects[name='Capella%20Tools%20Developer']/@streams[name='master']"/>

I think I might have removed these 'user projects' in the installer at some point. I guess I I re-add them, all will work fine again
Re: Workspace disconnected from Oomph [message #1778675 is a reply to message #1778674] Tue, 19 December 2017 18:13 Go to previous message
Yes that was it.
Previous Topic:Put product versions in separate files
Next Topic:Meaning of the * requirement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:46:27 GMT 2024