Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Help with connecting to SQL Server PHP(Connect to SQL server PHP)
Help with connecting to SQL Server PHP [message #1778672] Tue, 19 December 2017 17:31 Go to next message
Kip Tatum is currently offline Kip TatumFriend
I am trying to connect to a SQL server, however whenever I run the PHP program I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: could not find driver in C:\Users\v-datatu\eclipse-workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\htdocs\formSample\index.php:13 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\v-datatu\eclipse-workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\htdocs\formSample\index.php(13): PDO->__construct('sqlserver:serve...', 'KipLogin', 'Sku11crush3r') #1 {main} thrown in C:\Users\v-datatu\eclipse-workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\htdocs\formSample\index.php on line 13

I have downloaded the drivers, but I am not sure how to install. When I run phpinfo() SQLServer does not show up anywhere.

Thanks
Re: Help with connecting to SQL Server PHP [message #1778858 is a reply to message #1778672] Fri, 22 December 2017 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Likely it's better to ask on the Web Tools forum.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Help with connecting to SQL Server PHP [message #1778908 is a reply to message #1778858] Sat, 23 December 2017 14:34 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

I think you actually want the forum specific to the PHP tools, http://eclipse.org/forums/eclipse.tools.pdt .

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Empty string arguement causes Java launch to fail.
Next Topic:Norton detecting Eclipse.exe as Ransomware
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:59:44 GMT 2024