Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » INFO: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath(INFO: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath)
INFO: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath [message #1777870] Tue, 05 December 2017 13:31 Go to next message
Geoffrey Loew is currently offline Geoffrey LoewFriend
I have a spring mvc web app created using maven but for some reason, i keep getting the message

INFO: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath

I have read the solutions suggested on stackoverflow site by directly googling the message but i cant seem to make the message go away.

I do not have jre or jdk or java mismatch but still the message persists. The strange thing is my app runs fine and nothing breaks. Should the message worry me or can it be safely ignored since the existence of the message breaks nothing i can tell of?.

Thanks.
Re: INFO: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath [message #1777873 is a reply to message #1777870] Tue, 05 December 2017 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
It's probably better to ask on Spring forum.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: INFO: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath [message #1777876 is a reply to message #1777873] Tue, 05 December 2017 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Admin or senior member can move it there, if possible.
Re: INFO: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath [message #1777892 is a reply to message #1777876] Tue, 05 December 2017 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

There's no "there" as far as I know; Spring isn't provided by Eclipse.org so there's no forum here dedicated to it, and although Virgo makes use of Spring, you didn't mention Virgo. This also looks like it's purely related to Spring and nothing else.

spring.io has apparently retired its forums, but gave some suggestions on where to direct questions.https://spring.io/blog/2014/06/18/retiring-the-forum-spring-io-website

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: INFO: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath [message #1777910 is a reply to message #1777892] Wed, 06 December 2017 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay, thanks.

Nitin Dahyabhai wrote on Tue, 05 December 2017 16:21
There's no "there" as far as I know; Spring isn't provided by Eclipse.org so there's no forum here dedicated to it, and although Virgo makes use of Spring, you didn't mention Virgo. This also looks like it's purely related to Spring and nothing else.

spring.io has apparently retired its forums, but gave some suggestions on where to direct questions.https://spring.io/blog/2014/06/18/retiring-the-forum-spring-io-website

Re: INFO: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath [message #1778732 is a reply to message #1777910] Wed, 20 December 2017 14:22 Go to previous message
Anthony Selers is currently offline Anthony SelersFriend
I want to know. How was the problem solved?
Previous Topic:Unresolved compilation problem
Next Topic:Error Installing Eclipse Neon for Windows 10
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 23:55:07 GMT 2024